[plug] What was that? (firewall breached?)

bob bob at fots.org.au
Fri May 16 03:23:13 WST 2003

On Fri, 16 May 2003 12:33 am, bob wrote:
> I just had someone walk through my firewall and start an ftp session.

Ok, I think I have it figured out now. Looks like iptables failed silently
(bit disappointing that) so it was just your normal random door rattler
that stumbled onto the ftpd out in the breeze.

So any good ideas on determining up-ness on iptables? or should I just re
init it once an hour?

--
Moon, n.:
	1. A celestial object whose phase is very important to hackers.  See