[plug] netmeeting

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Fri May 16 20:52:40 WST 2003

I'm running gnomemeeting here, talking to my wife in Indonesia, with voice
quite happily, the video is one way at the moment because my webcam isn't
supported in the standard kernel tree (doh!) and every attempt I have made of
incorporating the epcam driver has left me with _no_ modules built (anyone
else had this?) Netmeeting on window$ works fine but this is a linux list :)

btw the video isn't that bad but the voice delay is not great, mind you the
other end of the connection is on an over populated ISP and Indonesia seems
to frequently have major problems with routing :(

HTH
Quintin