[plug] I had a really Bad Dream

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Sun May 18 20:57:53 WST 2003

Last night I had a really bad dream about the SCO vs IBM Linux fiasco.

I dreamt that SCO won the lawsuit, and the world became the loser.

But SCO were financially drained because of the legal costs, and also
because every user of Linux around the world turned against SCO.

But then the dream became a nightmare, in order to gain some financial
support - SCO sold the rights to Unix to an upstart of a software company
called Macro_hard which was run by some bloke called Master-Bates.

Then it got worse - everybody around the world got hit by massive user
license fees - restrictive  EULA's ...................

Please sombody wake me up before it gets any worse ............
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllp !

Regards Arie