[plug] SuSE 8.2 Pro

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Tue May 20 15:26:03 WST 2003

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 03:18:21PM +0800, Matt Kemner wrote:
> On Tue, 20 May 2003, quoth Bernd Felsche:
>
> > > Anybody know where I can buy SuSE 8.2 Pro in Perth?
> >
> > AFAICT, you can't. :-(

> There doesn't seem to be a large enough market here in Perth to support
> anyone importing SuSE boxed sets.

I enquired about reselling via the then-reseller in 2000 but nevr
got a reply. I'd not heard about the BlueFire crowd allegedly
distributing SuSE in Australia before.

Think I'll settle down with a bottle of red this evening and send an
email to Germany. Importing quantities can be huge pain, which is
what I'm trying to avoid.