[plug] WAIX attached FTP servers

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed May 21 14:35:25 WST 2003

>>I've ended up hitting
>>mirror.aarnet.edu.au for things like current versions of mozilla.
>
> Loads of stuff on that one - is it on WAIX?

Don't think so :-(

Its fine unless you're downloading distro ISOs or updating your sid
mirror. Its nice to have a very up to date mirror around (its not
perfect but its generally pretty good) for smaller stuff like mozilla
builds, though - even if it does munch some download allowance.

>>There's always planetmirror.
>
> That one too...?

Planetmirror has been on WAIX, but I'm not sure whether it is or not
currently. It certainly isn't with someone who peers straight onto WAIX.