[plug] What does public opion feel about Riser FS?

Andrew Pamment pamment at iinet.net.au
Wed May 21 16:11:45 WST 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 16:29, Bernd Felsche wrote:

> > ReiserFS however is definitely the greatest file system in the known
> > universe, people should use it simply for the coolness of it's name.
> > Reiser. It sounds German, and Germans make really cool stuff. Like
> > volkswagons. It makes you think of leather jackets and expensive cigars.
>
> And Germans know how to spell Volkswagen. :-)

Yees. theey noo how te speel. me however not. cant. even put. sentenses
together. the germans really are superior. but you know what evolutions
spell checker said that it was spelt wrong when i spelt it that way so i
changed it to an "o" and it still was wrong and i thought, well
obviously the correct spelling of volkswagen is something that only the
dolphins can spell. and the mice. so i gave up. spelling is really a
strange thing.

from andrew

--
Andrew Pamment
(http: http://members.iinet.net.au/~pamment/) (ICQ: 136239083)

"Abashed the Devil stood, And felt how awful goodness is, and saw Virtue
in her shape how lovely; saw, and pined His loss." John Milton.