[plug] What does public opion feel about Riser FS?

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Wed May 21 17:33:22 WST 2003

In message <1053506774.29557.1601.camel at abbey>
on Wed, May 21, 2003 at 04:46:15PM +0800, Andrew Pamment wrote:
> > Don't know about "it's". Sounds like a cheap imitation of "its"! :)
>
> but the name belongs to it. aren't you supposed to poot a commery thing
> when something owns something?

Just FYI:

who's --> who is
whose --> of whom

mine's --> of the mine
mine --> of me

yours --> of you

it's --> it is
its --> of it

earth's --> of the earth
earths --> you have discovered life beyond our planet

people's --> of the people
peoples' --> stack overflow. core dumped.

> everything is futile.

I'll let the ReiserFS people know you said that ;)

> > > life goes on.
> >
> > ...or maybe not! Thanks!
>
> how so?

Oops, no I didn't mean you to read it like that! I meant that I say "I
suppose you have to kill us, now that we know about the Judean People's
Liberation Front's support of ReiserFS..." and you say "Life goes on"
and I say "So you don't have to kill us, then? Thanks!".