[plug] [OT] WestNet email spam (was: Help needed : [Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail])

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Thu May 22 12:00:01 WST 2003

They do have several domain names, which does allow a member to have
separate email addresses, but with the same name in front of the
domain.  They only allocated @westnet.com.au email addresses now though.

For example, I've had my current email address since before WestNet
managed to acquire the "westnet.com.au" domain name when they only had
the "wn.com.au" domain name.  But any email sent to
"jensz at westnet.com.au" wasn't going to end up to me even though I had
"jensz at wn.com.au".  I used one of the additional email addresses you get
with your account and registered the @westnet.com.au one and via
WestNet's webmail interface set it to automatically forward to my
@wn.com.au one.

So it could be possible that someone else has meyer at wn, whereas you have
the @westnet one.

/ Ben