[plug] pdf compression

Brad Hill brad at marketcast.com.au
Thu May 22 16:48:15 WST 2003

I ideally want to be able to re-transmit incoming pdf files out to our
clients using the least amount of bandwidth possible but also with the least
amount of hassles possible.  I.E. I don't want the clients to have to
uncompress the files at the other end if i can avoid it (and pdf compression
seems pretty good normally anyhow... so long as it's actually USED when the
pdf was created, which many people seem to omit).