[plug] [OT] Managed switch

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Thu May 22 23:07:47 WST 2003

I've got a personal preference for HP Procurve managed switches myself.

We've got two 2524s (24 10/100 ports - managed) at work which have
module slots for gbit/eth or fibre tranceivers if you so choose.  Nice
GUI management interface also :).  There is now an HP Procurve 2650 (48x
10/100 ports and 2x 10/100/1000 ports - managed) which is now only about
$400 more retail than I paid for a 2524 9 months ago.

I bought those for work retail from Corporate Software over east
(www.corpsoft.com.au).  Never had a problem dealing with them, we've
ordered several things from them.

/ Ben