[plug] Linux do

Michael Collard quadfour at iinet.net.au
Mon May 26 18:32:56 WST 2003

On Mon, 2003-05-26 at 17:57, Simon Newton wrote:
> I've run it past the HQ IT manager at headquarters and we can offer you
> a venue.
>
> HQ is located in leederville, close to the train station. There is a
> hall that you could set up displays in as well as a lab of computers and
> a workshop upstairs and an internet lab downstairs. Perhaps more
> importantly the place is networked with net connection :)

Absolutely brilliant!

The next obvious question is cost, and availability on perhaps a
Saturday afternoon & evening.

The networking is a definite plus, as is the location. I was intending
to mirror everything possible on my 160Gb drives for installation /
updates / copying etc.

At this point there is no set date, just a rough idea. When it begins to
become more organised I will be able to give you an idea.

Regards

Michael Collard