[plug] re: RHL Professional

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed May 28 00:00:51 WST 2003

> Yeah I was afraid this may be the issue.  The only problem I have is RHL7.3 Professional has been tested with the server I'm installing it on.
> IBM x235 w/2x 1GB ECC RDIMM, 4 x 73GB U320 10K-rpm SCSI HDD, ServerRaid-5i SCSI Controller Card and a LTo 100/200 Tape Backup Unit plus 2 x 1000T Ethernet Cards.  This is to be a MySQL server handling 13 VPN links , etc.

Why not download it and write the images to CD? If you need support, you
can always arrange it with Red Hat or a local support company. There's
not really much need for the box, and almost certainly no need to waste
time searching for an old version.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)