[plug] I just got told.....

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Wed May 28 13:27:18 WST 2003

Why waste valuable time and money when if the outcome is not going to get you any further? Just be glad that things turned out (if that should be the case).

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 12:28, Simon Scott wrote:
> "Hey Simon, I heard the other day that any company who runs Linux will be
> sued!"
>
> :-\
>
> Bloody SCO.

I heard a group called Linuxtag is counter suing. I think SCO will end
up facing damages for the damage it has caused. I don't think the case
should be just dropped in exchange for SCO dropping theres. I think we
should really f*%@ them up and show what happens if you set out to
damage an open source product.

regards,

Chris Caston