[plug] Kalzium - configurability

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Wed May 28 16:20:51 WST 2003

Previous discussion on KDE educational application called Kalzium, a
Periodic Table of the Elements learning tool......

looking for external data sources.  Sure enough kalziumrc and kalzium.rc
exist, the former deals with the individual elements' characteristics and
the 50 quiz questions and answers.  The latter deals with screen layout and
both could presumably be translated for non-English environments.   A third
table lists molecular weights for the various elements.   Thus the
facilities exist for both localisation / internationalisation, and for
revision in the name of accuracy.

I'll contact the Kalzium author and suggest the improvements that were
discussed in this thread.

Thanks,
Denis