[plug] [OT] Friday humour - one day early

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Thu May 29 12:15:41 WST 2003

Sorry about the toilet humour, but I couldn't help sniggering at some of
this

<quote>

  You're  In Control has as many potential uses as we have toilet gags. The system "uses computation
  to  enhance  the act of urination. Sensors in the back of a urinal detect the position of a stream
  of  urine,  enabling  people  to  play  interactive  games  on a screen mounted above the urinal,"
  according to the website.

</quote>