[plug] QuickBooks / MYOB like accounting for Linux

Gavin Melhuish gav at gav.com.au
Sat May 31 10:13:15 WST 2003

Chicamin is a business accounting application I have been working on for
a bit over a year now. Development is going ahead, albeit slowly.

I am looking for people interested in helping with the project -
specifically a couple of Kylix 3 programmers and a project manager who
can take on the role of being the primary contact for the project as
well as managing it. This is in view of building a core development
team.

Code is in CVS on SourceForge at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/chicamin

There are a couple of screen shots, and further details on the
sourceforge web site at http://chicamin.sourceforge.net

Regards

Gavin