[plug] google.com

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sat May 31 10:25:08 WST 2003

No, there is no time base proxy or anything of the sort.  This is on my
home system.  As I view the the packets I see only the initial requests
being made, but after that only the continuation packets.  What I find
interesting is that I can call up any other search engine and get
results from those.  I can also web surf to any site (as long as I type
in the url).  It's just strange that www.google.com is the only search
engine I cannot access.  I've checked my IDS to see if it was placed on
a block list, but that's not the case.

Jon

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>