[plug] google.com

indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU
Sat May 31 22:01:27 WST 2003

I only just looked into dig (nslookup may have been deprecated, but
I tend to go to it first still out of habit).

It would seem that dig feels like there is a nameserver problem too.

--
Indranath Neogy
<indy at the-tech.mit.edu>