[plug] google.com

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sat May 31 23:33:58 WST 2003

Correct you are, I checked my /etc/resolv.conf file and it was missing my upstream DNS servers on our main network.  Wierd thing is how was it working before?

Anyway is well and that's what counts.

Thanks

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU 10:01:27 PM 31/05/2003 >>>

I only just looked into dig (nslookup may have been deprecated, but
I tend to go to it first still out of habit).

It would seem that dig feels like there is a nameserver problem too.

--
Indranath Neogy
<indy at the-tech.mit.edu>