[plug] [invite at port-80.net: Port-80...better than a horse race.]

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Wed Nov 5 11:30:49 WST 2003

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 09:54:34AM +0800, Tony Breeds wrote:

> Thats definatl;y the plan ATM, anyone got suggestions for a venue?

Perhaps we can beg a room from the Uni ?.. Then go down to the foreshore somewhere
for a bbq ?.. It seems to me that there are lots of bbq facilities all around the place,
Although not sure how close to the Uni this is ?

Or make the meeting outdoors.. at some other venue ? where the bbq facilities are..
people gather early, do the meeting, then eat :)

Kim