[plug] No BankWest on Debian Testing/Unstable

Adrian Blockley a.blockley at poboxes.com
Sat Nov 8 13:45:21 WST 2003

I'd agree apt-get is cool. I had been using apt with SUSE as it seemed to be a better choice than RPM alone. There is a site that will show you how to keep both SUSE and apt-get coolness (google is your friend...)

I'd still be using apt and SUSE now but I'm currently enjoying using Gentoo and portage.

Cheers

Age

--

"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who
understand binary, and those who don't."

Adrian  Blockley
32 Darwinia Loop
Canningvale WA, 6155

Ph: 08 9256 1953