[plug] stipping characters

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sat Nov 8 20:39:22 WST 2003

Not sure this is it.  I have a file with over 100 lines of text. What I want to do is run the file through a program that will remove characters that are found in other apps (formatting, etc) thereby creating a simple text file.

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> sscott at iinet.net.au 8:15:53 PM 8/11/2003 >>>
man strings