[plug] Adjust a timestamp by a specified amount

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Sun Nov 9 10:47:53 WST 2003

Hi folks,

Before I start writing code, anyone know of a way of changing a file's
time stamp by a set amount? If that question wasn't clear, I've got
seven directories with photos from seven different cameras, each not
syncronised to each other. I want all files to be using the same time,
so that when I use all files in time-stamp order, I get a real sequence
from all cameras... So directory 1 might be an hour off, directory 2
might be 11 minutes off...

Any ideas?

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S34:15'14" - E140:28'19" (Barmera, SA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..