[plug] Cooking :)

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Sun Nov 9 18:11:17 WST 2003

J Michael Gilks wrote:
>>Did we win yet ? :=)
>>

> Girls have always been the winner, just nobody nobody used to be forced to say
> it out loud.

I dunno.. Childbirth, the Menstrual cycle, Menopause, and all our
delicate bits that might need work are on the outside.

Sometimes I don't mind being a bloke and I think certain concessions to
the other team are more than fair..

It's a quiet day and this is straying waaaaaay ot.

On an OnTopic note, I just upgraded my Woody UML image all the way to a
full unstable including a nightly cvs build of multisync all with a
simple apt-get. Nice to be able to run some of the latest software with
no fear of polluting my system or anything mission critical breaking.
Plus by copying and gzipping my uml image before I upgrade I have an
easy checkpoint to roll back to if something does break.

I now have Evolution syncing with Opie on my Ipaq and I can finally now
do more with that machine and be just as effective as my PalmOS wielding
counterpart.

UML is nice when you get your head around it.
Now to see if I can run win4lin in a uml, then BasiliskII on win4lin to
see A mac running in windows running in linux running in linux..
Why? If you have to ask you know the answer..

Brad