[plug] Cooking :)

chris.griffin at swiftdsl.com.au chris.griffin at swiftdsl.com.au
Sun Nov 9 19:40:50 WST 2003

Mmmmm, I too have a 3870 and most of the fruit you mentioned, and some you
did not, like a 30GB external Addonics HDD, ethernet card, but not a WiFi
card, yet. Which one are you using, BTW.
Swapping to Linux on it, maybe not yet, big job me thinks. I was hoping
for some way of syncing with Linux, still want to stay with native OS for
work reasons, but that may change.

Thanks for the info.
Chris