[plug] Neato!

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Tue Nov 11 15:34:03 WST 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 13:42, Craig Ringer wrote:
> > Real NTFS read/write support!
> >
> > http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/
> >
> > What a novel way of doing it :p)

Yeah,

I'd imagine you'd only want to use it for trivial stuff. I hope this
doesn't stall development of the native NTFS driver. What would be good
though is if this was actually implemented in WINE by default (or could
be turned on) so it it could run apps that are installed on an NTFS
partition instead of the usual vfat.

regards,

Chris