[plug] Problem compiling linphone (command line only)

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Tue Nov 11 16:17:23 WST 2003

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 04:11:51PM +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I trying to compile linphone without the gui (that being gnome and this
> IS supported according to the README) and get errors when running
> make.
>
> The error seems to be something related to rtcp.h and or rtcp.c. I'm
> using Debian unstable with 2.4.18-bf2.4, CLI only (no XF86)
>
> The error line is:
>
> rtcp.h:98 error: parse error before "GByteArray"

Looks like you're missing the glib library (very different to glibc).
It's the generally useful util parts of gtk split out into a separate
library.  libglib2.0-0 and libglib2.0-dev on debian.

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
Do what you can to prolong your life, in the hope that someday you'll
learn what it's for.