[plug] Moving School Apps To Open source; The start of A list

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Nov 12 17:50:50 WST 2003

No problem,

Also a quick search through sf.net using the query "Schools" gave a fair
bit of interesting software such as apps to generate curriculum
time-tables.

I may be able to find out more about emaze and it's development for you
if you keep in touch. From what I hear though in terms of Caz's current
goals a Linux version isn't on the radar.

regards,

Chris Caston