[plug] TV Tuner Card: Leadtek?

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Wed Nov 19 11:08:11 WST 2003

Cameron Patrick wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 04:44:00PM +0400, Brad Campbell wrote:
> [...]
> | is generally a pain in the ass to write a driver for..
>
> As in, you wrote the driver for it?
>
> Was it in Pascal, by any chance? :-P

Smart ass!!
I'd love to take the credit for it. The guru is a guy in Sydney named
Jamie Honan. All I did was add some stuff to make my particular
variation of card work and reverse engineer the win2k driver to figure
out how to do some stuff that he could not as he did not have the card
to figure it out with.
I have the -CI version with the CAM slot so I'm still working on getting
that going.

The manufacturer made noises about giving us some support and info, but
they just don't "get" open source and have not proved useful.

Brad