[plug] Ninth Edition - LinMagAu

Sacha Schlegel schlegel at cs.curtin.edu.au
Thu Nov 20 10:55:23 WST 2003

Hi Kim

Deadline is 22nd right?

The article I wrote has not been edited by my peer reviewers so ...
might be too late for this edition.

Actually I got in contact with the person of www.ebxmlforum.org  they
are also looking for articles. That would by my audience ... actually.
Unfortunately they do not cross paste articles :(

Sacha