[plug] Debian - clueless :o}

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 18:20:03 WST 2003

I thought it was about time I had a look at a debian system. I'd like to get
an idea of how it works and what all the fuss is about. I'm going to start by
installing it in a Vmware machine and see how I get on.

I friend on IRC advised me to go and get the floppy boot images and do a
network install from there. Right-oh. This leads to my first, and possibly
simplest, question:

where on WAIX can I point the installer to download the rest of the
distribution?

I'm right up against my bandwidth cap, so it has to be a WAIX attached server!

--
> eatapple
core dump