[plug] Debian - clueless :o}

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 18:54:55 WST 2003

>     ftp.wa.au.debian.org (ftp.it.net.au)

I wondered how many replies I'd get. :o) I'll just reply to the first one.

That was the server I somehow naturally gravitated towards before I read any
replies. Good start! I've been sat here grinning like an idiot. It might have
something to do with the beer, but I think it's because I'm using a text
based installer for the first time in heck knows how many years. I can't
remember the last time I used the text interface to fdisk to manually create
partitions. :o)

Onwards...

--
> eatapple