[plug] Joining PLUG

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Sun Nov 23 20:07:50 WST 2003

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 07:41:11PM +0800, Matthew Prouse wrote:

| I'm a Murdoch Uni student, Mandrake addict and I want to join PLUG. I
| have contacted the Treasurer, Tony via email three times and have not
| got a single reply... does anyone have any other contact info?

Despite what the Plug web site seems to suggest, Tony isn't the
treasurer and hasn't been for the better part of a year.  (He's actually
our president now...)  It also appears as though his email address, as
listed on the web site, is different from the one he now uses; whether
or not it's still valid, I can't say.  Looking at the list archives, it
seems that the new treasurer is Mark Tearle <mark at tearle.com>.
Perhaps (pending anyone on the committee piping up) you might want to
try him?

Cameron.