[plug] Joining PLUG

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Sun Nov 23 20:56:05 WST 2003

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 11:21:40PM +1100, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
| On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 08:07:50PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
|
| > Despite what the Plug web site seems to suggest, Tony isn't the
| > treasurer and hasn't been for the better part of a year.  (He's actually
|
| Is this only an observation from the page where the link to the treasurer is ?
| or somewhere else ?

On the "membership" page you linked to and also the FAQ:

http://plug.org.au/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=1&categories=General+Information&parent_id=0

| Anymore errors you know of ?

While looking through the FAQ I also noticed:

The Library page says that Tony holds the library; I believe that
Bernard does these days -
http://plug.org.au/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=4&categories=The+Library&parent_id=0

The Spark page mentions getting an account by sleeping with President
Matt Kemner, when it should instead say something about Tony (or
instead, more realistically, "You can't have an account.  Everyone with
root access on spark is too busy doing other stuff to create any new
accounts.  So there.")-
http://plug.org.au/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=5&categories=Spark&parent_id=0

Oh, and you have to squint to read it 'cos the font size is so small
(just like linmagau.org).  :-)

Cameron.