[plug] Joining PLUG

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Sun Nov 23 21:35:28 WST 2003

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 12:07:48AM +1100, Kimberly Shelt wrote:

| There is a little drop down on most browsers..where you can click the
| font size :p..

Yeah, I know... most (non-PostNuke) sites look fine, though, as they
actually pay attention to the browser's default font size.

| I did ask "a few times"..for someone with "template" clue to stick
| up their hand.. they didn't.. so you are stuck with what I make.:)

Fair enough.  Since I've whinged about it quite a bit, I may have a shot
at fixing it.  I have no PostNuke-specific clue, but if I could provide
a patch for the CSS file, would that be helpful?

Cameron.