[plug] Samba tonight

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Nov 24 17:49:38 WST 2003

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:32:19 +0800 Adrian Woodley <Adrian at Diskworld.com.au> wrote:

> G'Day all,
> 	Just wondering if anyone is headed to the PLUG workshop at UWA tonight
> specifically to talk Samba? I've been pretty slack and as yet haven't
> put up my slides or any example conf files, but hopefully they'll go up
> in the next day or so.
> 	If anyone is interested in tallking Samba tonight, let me know and I
> will make sure I'm there.

I was wanting to compile Samba 3 and create a deb for woody so I intended
picking Tony's brains. But if you are coming down, I can chat about
Primary and Secondary Domain Controllers replicated over over WANs (tho'
my head still hurts after the trickier answers at the talk!)

Otherwise, I'll chat to you next time :-)

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/