[plug] Computer Angels Carpark Sale

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Nov 26 16:00:25 WST 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:47:50 +1100 Kimberly Shelt <kim at linmagau.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 03:42:28PM +0800, Harry McNally wrote:
> > Dear PLUGers
> >
> > Computer Angels is taking the opportunity to dispose of some surplus gear in
> > a carpark sale described here:
> >
> > http://www.computerangels.org.au/carpark.shtml <- a better link
>
> thats..
> http://www.computerangels.org.au/carpark.shtml
>
> Kim :)

Ha :-D Yeah, rightio. But hang on, I know Kalgoolie's a bit east-ish but not
past Adelaide. Methinks your computer is running on Melbourne time (or you're
in Melbourne, or something ..). 'Course I only spotted this due to the
lightning correction to my crook link ;-)

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/