[plug] AcceleratedX - opinions/experiences?

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri Nov 28 17:24:33 WST 2003

> I've just downloaded and installed AcceleratedX from Summit/LX

I meant "from XiG". Honest.

Alas, it looks on further testing like their prices climb steeply if one
wants features like DGA, Xv, or full laptop display switching support.
If one then adds GLX support ... *ack*. They also appear to sell the X
server locked to one particular card/laptop type. I'm still interested
in comments, but a little less impressed on the "commercial software
vendor actually being reasonable" front.

Craig Ringer