[plug] OpenLDAP and Mozilla

J Michael Gilks mike at gilks1.com
Sun Nov 30 13:48:54 WST 2003

> 	One problem I am having - Mozilla doesn't want to make changes to the
> entries. I've gone as far as removing all restrictions on the directory
> yet Mozilla still provides a read only view of the contact card. Anyone
> got any comments/experience with this?

Evolution is the same. No writing.
As an added bonus, in Evolution when you open the address book it announces
"no items to show etc"
You must search for something first, a blank search will do to bring up all
entries.
I thought all entries would be displayed on opening and put a few new dents in
the desk because I thought it wasn't authenticating properly.
This may save someone the same frustration I hope.

Love
Mike.