[plug] OO.o 1.1.0 is out.

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Oct 2 16:58:23 WST 2003

Dean Holland wrote:
> It should already be there.
>
> http://mirror.wa.3fl.net/pub/openoffice/stable/1.1.0/
>

> Dean

Do you know if it was a name change, or a new binary?

If you got a new binary, do you know where it came from? I'm hearing
there are some consistently corrupt mirrors. Unfortunately, not everyone
uses Md5sums so we only find out when it breaks.

Also, the OpenOffice.org Distribution Project are producing an ISO that
would be really helpful to be mirrored at 3fl. At the moment, I think it
only autoruns for Windows, but other platforms are currently being
investigated.

I wonder how many schools or telecentres are connected to WAIX.
OpenOffice.org are now working towards their Third Birthday celebration
and OpenOffice.org in Schools initiative for 13 October.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
www.decisions-and-designs.com.au/jacqueline

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.computerangels.org.au)