[plug] Long winded, self congratulatory ramble.

J Michael Gilks mike at gilks1.com
Mon Oct 6 20:55:52 WST 2003

Will make a nice change from 5 metaframe licenses to run MS Office for an
office with 30 people, who all have linux workstations.
Means I no longer have to recover stuffed Word documents at home using
OpenOffice.org and then try explaining to the users why this facility is not
available at work.
I am so happy. Hugs, kisses.
God I hate myself, luckily I am right here so I can beat myself up.

Love
Mike.