[plug] SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4

Ryan ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Tue Oct 7 15:01:20 WST 2003

Howdy,

Does anyone use or know anyone who uses/sells SuSE Linux Openexchange
Server 4?  I want to see it running or borrow a demo box/CD with a view
to implementing it where I work.  The SuSE site doesn't seem to want to
give me any Australian partners or the like to contact.

If you don't know that product, it is just a preconfigured mix of
Squirrelmail, OpenLDAP, Postfix, Cyrus IMAP etc, so if you feel you can
jimmy it all up nicely to work together with LookOut clients, you are
welcome to offer :)

This is in competition with CommuniGate Pro which I have the fully
functional demo of running, and it is marvellous.  I've never seen
something so complex be so simple to install in all my life.

In the same vein but of a lesser budget, has anyone used exchange4linux
or Kolab Server?

Thanks,

Ryan