[plug] Image management

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Tue Oct 7 17:22:58 WST 2003

G'day all,

As part of my job, I take large amounts of digital photos.
Up until glibc 2.3.2 made it into Debian testing I used to use compupic
to manage my image library. It's pretty much the ducks nuts for what I
need to do. View, thumbnail and sort large amounts of pictures quickly.
The slideshow feature is also good.

Since the new glibc has broken compupic. (It dies with a binary
incompatibility in the name resolver library) I'm looking for an
alternative.
It does not have to be free, I'm willing to fork over some dosh for a
good product. Anyone have any suggestions?

Brad