[plug] Extreme text editing

J Michael Gilks mike at gilks1.com
Wed Oct 8 17:00:38 WST 2003

Thanks to everyone who has replied on this thread. It seems to be a problem
with no quick solution, I am not yet brave enough to use dd without having an
original copy, but it is interesting to get other peoples slant on what to
do.
Maybe just leave it churning and do something else for a while.

Love
Mike