[plug] mice

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Wed Oct 8 17:11:08 WST 2003

At 03:56 PM 08-10-2003 +0800, you wrote:
>Lucky you...then again maybe it has something to do with me blowing my
>hand up with explosives when I was 18...turned my hand black for a few
>weeks, swollen to about 3 or 4 times the normal size and blew my gold
>ring off my finger, luckily I didn't lose any fingers..heh

I found out that I couldn't fly when I fell off structural steel work many
years ago - I also found out how much concrete can hurt at 40 k.p.h.
After twelve fractures - two to the jaw, three to the right arm, two to
vertabrae in my lower back, two to my pelvis, three to my right leg, a
prosthetic elbow joint plus one stainless steel pin through the scaphoid
joint of my right wrist - yeah I suppose I am pretty lucky.

But good posture and good working habits - do help - just a little bit.

Regards Arie Hol