[plug] ATO ECI - Apple MRJ version

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Thu Oct 9 13:55:02 WST 2003

Hi all,

Silly question for some java propellor heads - we all know that the
Windows version for the ECI software was based on the Microsoft
Abomination that they lost a court-case about...

What I'm wondering is, what about the Macintosh version?

That runs under MRJ...

Any ideas how I might go about getting that to run on my Linux box?

Please be gentle, I've never programmed a line of Java in my life - well
I did do a Hello World once - but I'd like to figure out what might be
involved...

Cheers,

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S15:51'18" - E128:45'05" (Crossing Falls, Kununurra, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..