[plug] Last nights First Wednesday Meeting

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Fri Oct 10 10:55:59 WST 2003

----- Forwarded by Richard Meyer/Australia/Contr/IBM on 10/10/2003 10:52 AM
-----

                      Onno Benschop
                      <onno at itmaze.com.        To:       PLUG <plug at plug.linux.org.au>
                      au>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [plug] Last nights First Wednesday Meeting
                      plug-admin at plug.l
                      inux.org.au

                      10/10/2003 10:47
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      plug

>On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 09:39, Richard Meyer wrote:
>>

>> Patrick Tehvand wrote:
>>

>> >ps. Kimberly, I attended and I am a member of SLPWA. You probably didnt
>> >realise it as it was the first time we have met.
>>
>> I was there too, but I left after the first hour of the half-hour talk.
>> Your son wasn't the only one getting restive, Kim.
>>
>> RichardM

>Hey Richard, what happened, no more ugly formatting in your emails with
>hideous headings and strange indents, I was beginning to get used to
>those :-)

I suspect you may have them back now. What I've been doing is removing the
header that Lotus Notes puts on the incoming mail by default and typing
"Onno said:". The Lotus header is graphical, and I suspect that it's the
reason for the funny indents.

RichardM