[plug] Update :)

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Fri Oct 10 11:02:20 WST 2003

Hi All,

I sent a gentle spank to PLUG and SLPWA about attending First_Wed
and have just had a fair amount of feed back.. actually a number
of PLUG folk where there, just I/we didn't know it..
probably around 5 or 6 I think :)

Although some of them admit to not knowing the others where there
either..this happens with lists I guess.. we don't get to meet
people in the flesh so to speak.. too often, so don#t instantly
recognise each other even if we are spamming daily :)

So the suggestion was raised.. about name tags..?

Is this too hideous to think about ?

I think that nice tags, with group logo on them would be terrific..
or even just sticky notes if we are watching the budget :)

This offers up the "break the ice line".. of..
"So you are from <insert group>.. what is it like there ?"

I vote yay :)
Kim