[plug] Mr Busby is off to /dev/null

Simon Scott sscott at iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 10 12:45:41 WST 2003

> I give up Bret.. there is no competing with
> your level of cluelessness..

I actually find Bret's comments fairly incisive. Remember, he didnt complain
about the lack of warning until someone complained about noone turning up.

I for one don't read every PLUG message at great depth - if you really wanted
numbers for something you'd have to try pretty hard to get my attention.

You're probably being a little harsh Kim - I understand that you're
disappointed, but at the end of the day someone not turning up is hardly
whinge-worthy.