[plug] -- October Seminar notice -- [late sorry :(]

Tony Breeds magni at plug.linux.org.au
Mon Oct 13 15:09:35 WST 2003

Hello All,
	Jacqueline is otherwise occupied so I'm making the post about
tomorrow nights meeting.

			 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Topic   : Networking Part 1 of 3
Speaker : Me
Bio.    : None supplied.
Venue   : Lecture Theatre TAFE CMC - 25 Aberdeen St, Perth.
	  Use the Museum Street entrance. Turn left from the foyer and
	  then take the furthest corridor on the left (closest to the
	  Francis Street entrance - unfortunately closed after 6pm). The
	  Lecture Theatre should be clearly marked. If you get lost, ask
	  security (in the foyer).
Abstract: This is part 1 of a 3 part seminar series.  This week you'll
          learn enough to get 2 (or more) machines networked and
	  "pinging" each other.  Plus I'll touch on DNS and why it's a
	  good thing for a home network.

The website will be updated shortly to reflect this information.

Yours Tony

        Linux.Conf.AU       http://conf.linux.org.au/
        Jan 12-17 2004      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!